We have two office locations that are easily accessible from New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania:
Monday: 8:30am – 7:00pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Payment & Financing
Hair restoration is typically not covered by your healthcare insurance policy.
We offer competitive pricing and work with patients to help them achieve the results they desire within their budget. Third party financing through Care Credit is available for qualified patients. Click here to learn more and complete an online application.
Our office is a short train ride from New York City via Amtrak or New Jersey Transit and Septa.
- from the New York City metro area, travel south on I-95W/New Jersey Turnpike to exit 7A toward Trenton/I-295/Hamilton.
- merge onto US-1S toward Morrisville (crossing into Pennsylvania)
- take exit toward Oxford Valley
- Keep left to take ramp toward Oxford Valley/ Sesame Place / Levittown
- Turn left onto Oxford Valley Road
- Turn Right onto N. Buckstown Road
- Take the 2nd right onto Town Center Drive
Patients can take Amtrak from both Baltimore and Wilmington to our Philadelphia location.
- Take DE-1 toward Toll Plaza (portions toll)
- Keep Left to take US-13 N. / N. Dupont Hwy via Exit 156 toward I-295/New Castle/NJ-NY
- Merge onto I-495 toward Port of Wilm/ Philadelphia
- Stay straight to go onto I-95 North from either Wilmington or Baltimore
- Merge onto I-476 N./ via Exit 7 toward Plymouth Meet
- Take US-30 Exit, Exit 13 toward St. Davids/Villanova
- Turn right on US-30 E / E Lancaster Ave.
- 1030 Lancaster Ave is on the Right